Friday, November 11, 2011

I AM GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

Let the Christmas decorating begin!!

I have told you before that I have the entire upstairs decorated for Christmas already and have 6 trees in some manner, shape and size up there.

I am off now for a week and will be starting the outside and the downstairs.

I have been making new bows to change up greenery swags in my Living Room a bit.....

And new ones for some things in the Kitchen.....


Been checking out the Dollar Store and look at these place
mats I found!!
Perfect for my Kitchen.....

And here I am in one of my Christmas sweaters getting ready to leave the house to go to the Trans Siberian Orchestra Concert on Friday!!!



If you are going to see TSO in concert this season, You will not be disappointed!! Their Winter Tour for 2011-2012 kicked off yesterday in Wilkes Barre and we were treated with a special guest appearance of Paul O'Neil, TSO's founder, composer, producer and lyricist!!

He performed on stage for several songs with the band and introduced a song that has never been performed LIVE before. He was also at the controls of the lighting and sound and lazers and then walked through the Arena signing autographs and then threw some of his famous leather jackets into the audience!!

I have gone to see TSO about 8-9 years now and it is one of our Christmas traditions so I am now ready to start decorating and playing Christmas songs and watching Christmas movies.

If you would like to see TSO in concert, please scroll down on my side bar to watch a video.....

Addition on Nov. 13:
Please click on the video below taken at Wilkes barre 's Mohegan Sun Arena. Shut off my Playlist to listen to video!



By the way, all day on Sat. , Nov. 12. the Hallmark Channel is showing Christmas movies. I have my DVR programmed for all of them!!

I did a Craft Fair last weekend. Along with my Victorian style Crafts, I also do some florals.


My Christmas items....

I sold 5 out of my 6 wreaths!!

I have another Craft Fair next weekend so I have been making some new wreaths.....

One with red velvet roses....

White Poinsettias with green accents....


And a red and gold one.....

Still need to make a pink one and a blue one to round out my wreath selection....

I am also glad I am off because of this.....

A Full Moon!!

Things do get a little crazy in a hospital during a Full Moon!!

Can't you just imagine Santa and his sled and reindeer flying by??????

I have a lot to do this week including my scope for my cancer check up. I will be hitting my 5 year mark so if all is well after this scope, I will be done with my yearly check ups!!
Please say a prayer if you think of me this week!!

Addition on Nov. 15- CANCER FREE Please click HERE to read...

I am linking up to these great parties:

Seasonal Sunday

Amaze Me Monday

Metamorphosis Monday

Masterpiece Monday

Rednesday

WOW US Wednesday

Please take some time to visit those hosting these parties and all who are playing along!!

I hope to start sharing my Christmas decorations with you soon!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Debbie