Thursday, November 17, 2011

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Yes, It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas at our Home!!

A Few Sneak Peaks.....

The outside is decorated and no, I don't have it lit at night yet. I took some pics when I turned on the lights to see how everything looked.



It is our Christmas tradition that the outside of the house will be all lit up on Thanksgiving Day night, ushering in the Holiday season!

The kitchen is finished except for the tree which I will be decorating today....




I have been itching to do the Kitchen since we painted it red in the summer.....

To me, this sign says it all.....

The Dining Room is also finished...

Including the tree....



The village with a new tree added....

Lots of pink Santa's....



Well, what do you think????

I am doing a Craft Fair this weekend and here are 2 more wreaths that I made.....


Next week, I will start my HOME TOUR!

I will start with the outside of the house first and then do a post on each room. I will link the post together so at the end, you will be able to go through my home, room by room , starting with the first post featuring the outside.

I hope you will come back for the tour!!

I am linking up to these great parties:

Vintage Thingie Thursday

Open House Thursday

Show and Tell Friday

Potpourri Friday

Home Sweet Home Friday

Vintage Inspiration Friday

Deck The Halls Friday

Pink Saturday

Homemaking Party Link Up

Seasonal Sunday

Sundays with Santa

Itz Festival Time Party

Please take some time to these the hosts of these parties and all those who are playing along...

I also want to THANK everyone for their well wishes on being CANCER FREE for 5 years!!!

If you missed that post, please click HERE

Also, I had spoke about hosting a Christmas tree party and I am so happy to find out that Honey over at 2805 ( click here to read about it) will be hosting a Christmas Tree Party as part of a Christmas Blogger's Block Party!!

I am so glad because I was seriously wondering where I would find the time to host a Blog party!! So all of you who loved the idea of a Party showcasing our Christmas trees, please join Honey for her party!! I will be!!

Thanks so much for visiting me today and every day that you take the time to do so!!

Hugs,
Debbie