Saturday, October 23, 2010

Harvest Tea - Christmas Tables

Our church's Annual Harvest Tea was held last week. I hosted 2 tables. For full details and many more photos including those of my 2 tables," Guardian Angels" and "My Country Tis of Thee", please visit Debbie - Dabble by clicking HERE

This table was called"Silent Night, Holy Night"


I love the gold and white!


The hostess's of these tables were Rose Mary and Sandy







This table was "Christmas Wizards"

Cute Christmas plates!



This one was " The Birth of Christ"

Look at those beautiful Christmas dishes!

Annette, Ida and Mary were the hostess's for this table.


I thought I would show you the Christmas themed tables to inspire both you and I.

I am linking up to Deck the Halls Friday

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Debbie